You’ve heard this for a while…
Our inner world creates the outer world.
In other words, our vibration, or the pattern of our thoughts, attitudes, and actions, is what creates our reality.
That’s because, unlike what past scientific theories assumed, the space around us is not empty. It is full of a living essence, which is like a conduit that carries our mental frequencies out into the field of possibility.
Another false assumption from the past was that our external circumstances just happen. They don’t. We create them. Like oscillations of a bowed string, the notes we play do matter.
So, if you want to change what you experience, then you must change your vibration. There are countless ways to do this but here are a few that work for me:
Stimulate Your Mind
1. Become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say, or feel, becomes your reality. So pay attention to what’s going on in your mind and take steps to turn things around when appropriate. For example, the next time a negative thought pops into your head, take the time to acknowledge it, ask yourself if the idea is true or if it is beneficial to you, and then dismiss it and turn it around for the positive.
2. Read a high vibe book. If you know much about Bob and me, you know how important we think reading personal development books is. I study every day, and I always feel better after reading than I did before.
Reading high vibration books, like Think and Grow Rich, You2, Your Invisible Power, The Science of Getting Rich (and thousands of other books), regularly will not only make you feel better, it will transform your life.
3. Visualize and meditate. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of chaos and anxiety. Visualization and meditation not only put you in a peaceful state of mind, but they also help attract what you want in life. Just 10 – 15 minutes a day can do wonders for your vibration.
4. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, yet so often we walk around with blinders on. Stop rushing for a moment and take the time to look around or stand in the sun and appreciate your surroundings.
5. Repeat affirmations. Say things that inspire you 100 times a day. They can simple statements like I am happy, I am prosperous, or I am unafraid of change. You may not believe it yet, but with practice, you will.
6. Set a positive intention before going to bed. Just before you go to sleep at night, set an intention to enjoy the next day. Imagine wonderful things happening from the time you get up until you go to bed. You’ll be amazed at the impact this has on your outlook and experiences.
Change Your Focus
1. Write down ten things you are grateful for. This is such a beautiful exercise. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibration from focusing on what you don’t have to what is already abundant in your life. And that sends out a message that you want more to be grateful for.